4/4 Hi all, I hope you are staying safe as most states are finally enforcing the shelter-in-place rule. The most important thing that people can do is to stay 6 ft away from other people. I know it can be difficult for families at home, but it applies to everyone.
Fortunately, there are a lot of things you can do.
– Go for a walk and keep social distancing
– Wear a mask even if it’s a home made one. Every little thing helps.
– Limit trips to the grocery store. If you are over 60, many stores have special hours to visit.
– If you see something, say something. I’ve been sworn at and mocked when I say something about social distancing, but I won’t let it stop me from telling people that they need to distance themselves. This applies to EVERYONE EVEN IF YOU ARE WEARING A MASK. Don’t be fooled by the media.
– Find fun things to do indoors. Binge watching on Netflix has been my favorite, as well as sewing the fabric masks and learning how to bake bread. Take an online class and learn something new. If you have kids, play games, make science and teach them well.
– Exercise indoors. I have a couple of DVD’s that I have been using and will continue to try to keep myself flexible. I hate pain!
I could go on and on about things to do. Unfortunately, what I am not doing is working on the van, and as time to leave draws nearer, I am concerned that the van won’t be finished in time. The shop is closed until the end of April when I have to move out of the condo, and I will have to deal with this the best I can.
That’s all for now. Please stay safe and practice social distancing. We are all in this together!